The goal of IP-Link is to see the relationships between different IP from a network traffic capture.
- the majority of scripts are now working with Python 3;
- pypacker is now used in order to parse pcap files;
- the tutorial has been updated.
- This version introduces the generation of Bézier curves;
- It is now possible to see the relations between IP and ports;
- The tutorial has been updated.
- First official release of IP-Link.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size IP-Link-0.3.tar.gz (27.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|