The IQS is an iterative approach for optimizing short keyword queries given a prototype document through interaction with an opaque search engine such as Twitter.
Iterative Query Selection (IQS)
Python Package Overview
- Performs the IQS algorithm on various queries by providing a simple API for accessing all its functionality.
- Modify the quality of the search results from Twitter by setting different parameters.
- Designed for users with technical background.
- Download the package using pip install IQS-algorithm
Check out the IQS algorithm web platform in the following link: IQS Web
The platform can help you explore the IQS algorithm benefits:
- Search and retrieve data from Twitter's website using the IQS algorithm.
- Displays results from the experiment described in the academic paper. In the experiment, the IQS algorithm is compared to another algorithm in the field (ALMIK) on a specific dataset.
- Presenting the academic paper with Q&A
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
IQS_algorithm-0.1.1.tar.gz (68.2 MB view hashes)
Hashes for IQS_algorithm-0.1.1-py3-none-any.whl