A simple and basical PyGame based module for a fast development of menu interfaces
This module is based on the original work of PyMike, from the PyGame community (see the EzMeNu for more info). As the basic library has some limitation and seems not supported anymore, I release this one that fix some issue.
- PyMike from the PyGame community for his original work.
- Support for the background image
- Some other text effects when an options gets the focus.
Subversion and other
The SVN repository is hosted at the Keul’s Python Libraries
- Released as egg.
- Added some txt file.
0.2.0 - Unreleased
- Fixed many issues related to font handle.
- Added the support to mouse usage.
The 0.1.0 if for me the original EzMeNu version 1.0 (see the README.txt file)