An extension for django.contrib.admin app
Lemon is an extention for django.contrib.admin app. It provides improved UI and several useful features, like the ability to app-related admin sections, using AppAdmin.
If you like it, feel free to fork, send pull requests or report bugs and issues on github.
- Add missing initial schemamigration
- Rename lemon.extradmin app to lemon
- Move all apps except extradmin to their own separate distributions
- Add ability to register custom admin sections per app using AppAdmin
- Fix sitemap.xml data format
- Update jQuery and jQuery UI in extradmin app
- Update doctype in admin templates
- Fix form tabs in extradmin app
- Fix change form view in ModelAdmin from extradmin app
- Fields from Publication models are added to admin change list through get_list_display method now
- Admin markup widget and fields can be changed for request now
- Update ModelAdmin code in extradmin app from Django 1.4
- Update required Django version to 1.4
- Fix sync_sitemap and sync_metatags commands
- Add SearchIndex for pages.Page
- Make inline admin class used in MetatagsSite cutomizable
- Update logos
- Fix app titles in app dashboard widget
- Fix handling of the _db attribute on the PublicationManager in get_query_set
- Fix robots.txt template
- First public release!