Customer identity and access management for Python.
LoginRadius offers a complete social infrastructure solution combining 30 major social platforms into one unified API. With LoginRadius, websites and mobile apps can integrate social login, enable social sharing, capture user profiles and social data, create a single sign-on experience for their users, and get comprehensive social analytics. Our social solution helps websites engage, understand, and leverage their users.
This module provides a wrapper for urllib2 or the requests library to easily access the API from https://docs.loginradius.com/ in a more "pythonic" way. Providing easier access to essential data in a few lines of code. This will work with 2.0 API specifications.
For more information, visit: http://loginradius.com/
You will need at least Python - 2.7 or greater. LoginRadius module utilizes the namedtuple from the collections library and the import_module from importlib.
pip install loginradius-v2==10.0.0
or with easy_install
This beta version release includes major changes with several improvements and optimizations :
- Enhanced the coding standards of SDK to follow industry programming styles and best practices.
- Enhanced security standards of SDK.
- Reduced code between the business layer and persistence layer for optimization of SDK performance.
- Added internal parameter validations in the API function
- ApiKey and ApiSecret usage redundancy removed
- All LoginRadius related features need to be defined once only and SDK will handle them automatically
- Improved the naming conventions of API functions for better readability.
- Better Error and Exception Handling for LoginRadius API Response in SDK
- Revamped complete SDK and restructured it with latest API function names and parameters
- Added detailed description to API functions and parameters for better understanding
- Updated the demo according to latest SDK changes
- Implemented API Region Feature
Added new multiple APIs for better user experience
- Update Phone ID by UID
- Upsert Email
- Role Context profile
- MFA Resend OTP
- User Registration By Captcha
- Get Access Token via Linkedin Token
- Get Access Token By Foursquare Access Token
- Get Active Session By Account Id
- Get Active Session By Profile Id
- GetCompanies API
- Updated demo with new UI and features.
- Unit tests.
- Bug fixes.
- New V2 API's:
- Auth Send Welcome Email
- Auth Verify Email by OTP
- Auth Delete Account
- Account Email Delete
- Phone Login Using OTP
- Phone Send OTP
- Remove Phone ID by Access Token
- 2FA Validate Google Auth Code
- 2FA Validate OTP
- Validate Backup Code
- Update MFA by Access Token
- Update MFA Setting
- One Touch Verify OTP by Email
- Get Active Session Details
- Access Token via Vkontakte Token
- Access Token via Google Token
- Refresh User Profile
- Refresh Token
- Delete All Records by Datasource
- Replaced deprecated pycrypto package with cryptography package for SOTT generation
- Updated some existing API's:
- Get Roles by UID: moved to role class
- Assign Roles by UID: moved role class
- One Touch Login: moved to authentication.login class
- Get Backup Code by Access Token: moved to authentication.TwoFactor class
- Reset Backup Code by Access Token: moved to authentication.TwoFactor class
- Get Backup Code by UID: moved to account.TwoFactor class
- Reset Backup Code by UID: moved to account.TwoFactor class
- Added Readme and History file
- Added Latest V2 APIs.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size LoginRadius_v2-10.0.0b0-py3-none-any.whl (47.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size LoginRadius-v2-10.0.0b0.tar.gz (32.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for LoginRadius_v2-10.0.0b0-py3-none-any.whl