An accelerating proxy for web map services
MapProxy is an open source proxy for geospatial data. It caches, accelerates and transforms data from existing map services and serves any desktop or web GIS client.
MapProxy is a tile cache, but also offers many new and innovative features like full support for WMS clients.
MapProxy is actively developed and supported by Omniscale, it is released under the Apache Software License 2.0, runs on Unix/Linux and Windows and is easy to install and to configure.
Go to http://mapproxy.org/ for more information.
The documentation is available at: http://mapproxy.org/docs/latest/
- fixed configuration of watermarks
- support for unicode title in old-style layer configuration
- fixed links in demo service when running as MultiMapProxy
- support for MBTiles cache
- support for (tagged-) layers for Mapnik sources
- configurable cache layout (tilecache/TMS)
- new mapproxy-util scales tool
- use MultiMapProxy with server scripts (mapproxy.multiapp.make_wsgi_app)
- prevent black borders for some custom grid configurations
- all fixes from 1.1.x
- compatibility with older PyYAML versions
- do not try to transform tiled=true requests
- escape Windows path in wsgi-app template
- add back transparent option for mapnik/tile sources (in addition to image.transparent)
- keep alpha channel when handling image.transparent_color
- fixed combining of multiple WMS layers with transparent_color
- fixed header parsing for MapServer CGI source
- Changed license to Apache Software License 2.0
- fixed image quantization for non-png images with globals.image.paletted=True
- add template to build MapProxy .deb package
- font dir is now configurable with globals.image.font_dir
- fixed errors in config spec
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size MapProxy-1.2.1.tar.gz (918.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|