A friendly Medical Image Processing Library using Python.
# MedImg_Py_Library > A friendly Medical Image Processing Library using Python
Since the library is designed to help users process medical images easilier rather than create new ways to process them, we’ve written with reference to some existing open source libraries and some examples online.
## Download Source
OS X & Linux & Windows:
`sh git clone https://github.com/DlutMedimgGroup/MedImg_Py_Library.git `
MedImg_Py_Library has the following required dependencies:
- python v3.6 or higher
- SimpleITK v1.1.0 or higher
- PyMesh v0.2.1 or higher
- Numpy v1.14.5 or higher
- Matplotlib v2.2.2 or higher
## Usage example
A few motivating and useful examples of how your product can be used. Spice this up with code blocks and potentially more screenshots.
- Fork it (<https://github.com/DlutMedimgGroup/MedImg_Py_Library.git>)
- Create your feature branch (git checkout -b feature/fooBar)
- Commit your changes (git commit -am ‘Add some fooBar’)
- Push to the branch (git push origin feature/fooBar)
- Create a new Pull Request
<!– Markdown link & img dfn’s –>
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Medimgpy-0.0.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl (39.3 kB) View hashes||Wheel||py2.py3|
|Medimgpy-0.0.9.tar.gz (24.7 kB) View hashes||Source||None|
Hashes for Medimgpy-0.0.9-py2.py3-none-any.whl