Windows system tray app for controlling MicroApache
MicroApache Monitor is an application for controlling MicroApache from the Windows notification area (commonly referred to as the system tray). Analogous to ApacheMonitor.exe that ships with the standard Apache distribution, MicroApache Monitor provides context menu actions for starting, stopping, and restarting MicroApache.
Installation and Setup
- Install the requirements listed above.
- From command prompt, run::
- easy_install MicroApacheMonitor
- Edit C:\Python26\Scripts\mapachemon_start.bat to point to your MicroApache installation.
- Optionally, you can add mapache_start.bat to your startup folder, so it will start automatically when you log in to Windows.
- Run mapachemon_start.bat. By default, this also starts the MicroApache server.
- Use the context menu actions to control MicroApache.
- The Quit context menu action will also stop the MicroApache server.
- MicroApache Monitor does not use Windows services. This means any user can use MicroApache Monitor without needing administrative priveleges.
- All of the requirements can be installed without administrative priveleges also.
Help and Support
- The Apache Software Foundation
- The maintainer of MicroApache (http://microapache.kerys.co.uk/)
- Simon Brunning – for providing his SysTrayIcon.py module (http://www.brunningonline.net/simon/blog/archives/001835.html)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|MicroApacheMonitor-0.1c1-py2.6.egg (14.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.6||Egg||Jul 12, 2010|
|MicroApacheMonitor-0.1c1.zip (12.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jul 12, 2010|