Special Missing objects used in Zope2.
Missing provides special objects used in some Zope internals like the ZCatalog.
- Drop support for Python 3.4.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Restore Missing._Missing module for pickle compatibility with the old C extension version. [https://github.com/zopefoundation/Missing/issues/3]
- Add support for bytes and matrix multiplication.
- Remove the Python 2-only C extension.
- Add support for Python 3.6, drop support for Python 3.3.
- Add support for Python 3.4 and 3.5.
- Drop support for Python 2.6 and 3.2.
- Added compatibility with Python 3.2, 3.3 and PyPy using the Python implementation.
- Added a Python reference implementation of the Missing class.
- Changed the type name of the Missing class to Missing.Missing to distinguish it from an instance of the type like Missing.Value.
- Added a __class__ to Missing.Value objects.
- Released as separate package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Missing-4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (5.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Missing-4.1.tar.gz (6.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Missing-4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl