Mopidy extension for ALSA volume control
Mopidy extension for ALSA volume control.
- A Linux system using ALSA for audio playback.
- pyalsaaudio. Bindings for using the ALSA API from Python. The package is available as python-alsaaudio in Debian/Ubuntu.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-ALSAMixer
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
The default configuration will probably work for most use cases.
The following configuration values are available:
- alsamixer/card: Which soundcard to use, if you have more than one. Numbered from 0 and up. 0 is the default.
- alsamixer/control: Which ALSA control to use. Defaults to Master. Other typical values includes PCM. Run the command amixer scontrols to list available controls on your system.
Example alsamixer section from the Mopidy configuration file:
[alsamixer] card = 1 control = PCM
- Don’t crash on epoll being interrupted by the machine suspending.
- Handle mixer controls which does not support muting. (Fixes: #1)
- Correctly require Mopidy 0.19 instead of 0.18.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy_ALSAMixer-1.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy-ALSAMixer-1.0.3.tar.gz (11.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Mopidy_ALSAMixer-1.0.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl