A Mopidy extension for using it as an alarm clock.
Mopidy-AlarmClock was originally created by Mathieu Xhonneux and now is maintained by Davis Mosenkovs.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-AlarmClock
Optionally alarm defaults can be configured in mopidy.conf config file (the default default values are shown below):
# Default alarm time in Hours:Minutes format
def_time = 8:00
# Name or Mopidy URI of default alarm playlist
# Default state of Random Track Order (true or false)
def_random = false
# Default alarm volume (integer, 1 to 100)
def_volume = 100
# Default seconds to full volume (integer, 0 to 300)
def_vol_inc_duration = 30
- Changed branching model to git-flow.
- Refactoring for improved alarm scheduler.
- Added backup alarm sound (in case selected playlist is missing).
- Disable Consume and Single playback modes.
- Fixed incorrect Mopidy version requirement.
- Misc refactoring.
- Added tests.
- Fixed nondeterministic effects when cancelling and setting alarm again within 5 seconds (prevent stale idle() timers).
- Fixed minor math bug in gradual volume increasing.
- One digit minutes supported in alarm Time.
- Leading zero for hours of current time in Alarm state.
- Alarm defaults can now be configured in mopidy.conf.
- Display alarm volume on Alarm state.
- Display current time of alarm clock on Alarm state.
- Added Travis-CI build and Coveralls test coverage info.
- Fixed README (to be parsable by PyPI).
- Added adjustable volume and gradually increasing volume.
- Fixed stale message appearing on page reload.
- Minor internal code changes and interface changes.
- Updated README/Changelog.
- Fixed alarm starting immediately in some situations.
- Renamed Shuffle Mode to Random Track Order.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.