Beets extension for Mopidy
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-Beets
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
Setup the Beets web plugin.
Tell Mopidy where to find the Beets web interface by adding the following to your mopidy.conf:
[beets] hostname = 127.0.0.1 port = 8888
Searches in Mopidy will now return results from your Beets library.
- Require Requests >= 1.0, as 0.x does not seem to be enough. (Fixes: #7)
- Remove hacks for Python 2.6 compatibility.
- Change search field track to track_name for compatibility with Mopidy 0.17. (Fixes: mopidy/mopidy#610)
- Properly encode search queries containing non-ASCII chars.
- Rename logger to mopidy_beets.
- Fix search.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy_Beets-1.0.4-py27-none-any.whl (8.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py27||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Beets-1.0.4.tar.gz (5.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Mopidy_Beets-1.0.4-py27-none-any.whl