Beets extension for Mopidy
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-Beets
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
Setup the Beets web plugin.
Tell Mopidy where to find the Beets web interface by adding the following to your mopidy.conf:
[beets] hostname = 127.0.0.1 port = 8888
Searches in Mopidy will now return results from your Beets library.
- Run beet web to start the Beets web interface.
- Start Mopidy, and search or browse your Beets library with any Mopidy client.
- Require Mopidy >= 1.0.
- Update to work with new playback API in Mopidy 1.0.
- Update to work with new backend search API in Mopidy 1.0.
- Require Requests >= 2.0.
- Updated extension and backend APIs to match Mopidy 0.18.
- Require Requests >= 1.0, as 0.x does not seem to be enough. (Fixes: #7)
- Remove hacks for Python 2.6 compatibility.
- Change search field track to track_name for compatibility with Mopidy 0.17. (Fixes: mopidy/mopidy#610)
- Properly encode search queries containing non-ASCII chars.
- Rename logger to mopidy_beets.
- Fix search.
- Initial release.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy_Beets-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Beets-2.0.0.tar.gz (7.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Mopidy_Beets-2.0.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl