Mopidy extension for Dirble open radio directory
Mopidy extension for Dirble open radio directory.
Debian/Ubuntu/Raspbian: Install the mopidy-dirble package from apt.mopidy.com:
sudo apt-get install mopidy-dirble
Arch Linux: Install the mopidy-dirble package from AUR:
sudo yaourt -S mopidy-dirble
OS X: Install the mopidy-dirble package from the mopidy/mopidy Homebrew tap:
brew install mopidy-dirble
Else: Install the the package from PyPI:
pip install Mopidy-Dirble
Before starting Mopidy, you must add configuration for Mopidy-Dirble to your Mopidy configuration file:
[dirble] api_key = INSERT-YOUR-API-KEY-FROM-DIRBLE-HERE countries = US,GB,NO timeout = 5000
To get this working you must first go to Dirble and sign up for an account or just login with Facebook or Twitter. Then go to the API keys page and get your API key. The free plan should be more than enough for a typical Mopidy install.
- Fix user country handling. Fixes #12
- Log an error for bad API tokens.
- Various internal cleanups
- Removed bad sample API key and added instructions to get your own. Fixes #13
- Update to account for changes in data from Dirble API. Fixes #11
- pycountry is no longer used as Dirble provides names now.
- Fix image handling bugs in 1.1.1.
- Updates to match Dirble v2 API changes.
- Prefer streams that Dirble says are up. Thanks to Alexander Hartl (@alexhartl) for suggesting the status check in PR#8.
- Use Requests for accessing the API.
- Update to use new Dirble v2 APIs.
- Add support for station images.
- Add continent/country browsing.
- Add search support.
- Stop showing country codes in country folders.
- Require Mopidy >= 1.0.
- Update to work with new playback API in Mopidy 1.0.
- Update to work with new backend search API in Mopidy 1.0.
- Change to new API endpoint URL. The old API endpoint will be discontinued 2014-05-03.
- Initial release.
- Provides basic hierarchy based browsing of Dirble categories and sub-categories.
- Lists user defined countries.