Mopidy extension for controlling volume on a NAD amplifier
Mopidy extension for controlling volume using an external NAD amplifier. Developed and tested with a NAD C355BEE.
Install by running:
sudo pip install Mopidy-NAD
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
The Mopidy-NAD extension is enabled by default. To disable it, add the following to mopidy.conf:
[nad] enabled = false
The NAD amplifier must be connected to the machine running Mopidy using a serial cable.
To use the NAD amplifier ot control volume, set the audio/mixer config value in mopidy.conf to nadmixer. You probably also needs to add some properties to the audio/mixer config value.
Supported properties includes:
- port: The serial device to use, defaults to /dev/ttyUSB0. This must be set correctly for the mixer to work.
- source: The source that should be selected on the amplifier, like aux, disc, tape, tuner, etc. Leave unset if you don’t want the mixer to change it for you.
- speakers-a: Set to on or off if you want the mixer to make sure that speaker set A is turned on or off. Leave unset if you don’t want the mixer to change it for you.
- speakers-b: See speakers-a.
# Minimum configuration, if the amplifier is available at /dev/ttyUSB0 [audio] mixer = nadmixer # Minimum configuration, if the amplifier is available elsewhere [audio] mixer = nadmixer port=/dev/ttyUSB3 # Full configuration [audio] mixer = nadmixer port=/dev/ttyUSB0 source=aux speakers-a=on speakers-b=off
- Require Mopidy >= 0.18.
- Update to match the cookiecutter-mopidy-ext project template.
- Include README.rst and LICENSE in PyPI package.
- Add missing create_track() helper function.
- Extracted extension from Mopidy core.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Mopidy_NAD-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (8.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jan 20, 2014|
|Mopidy-NAD-1.1.0.tar.gz (10.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 20, 2014|