Mopidy web extension designed for party
Mopidy web extension designed for party! Let your guests manage the sound ;)
- Minimal, fast web interface designed for mobile
- Search soundtracks and add it to the queue
- Skip current track after a configurable number of votes (defaults to 3)
See this blog entry for some details about this package.
You must install mopidy and some backends (soundcloud, spofity, youtube…).
PROD: you just have to install pip and then:
sudo pip install Mopidy-Party
DEV: After cloning the repository, install by running:
sudo pip install -e .
To use the interface, simply point your browser to your Mopidy instance’s IP address at port 6680 to see all available web interfaces. For example, http://192.168.0.2:6680/
Direct access to Mopidy Party would then be: http://192.168.0.2:6680/party/
[party] enabled = true votes_to_skip = 3
- Port to python3 and Mopidy 3 compatibility
- Add browse when search string is empty and on load (supports both mopidy-local and mopidy-local-sqlite backends, by juniormonkey)
- Add vote to skip (by RealityFork)
- Add artists and album names in songs list
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Party-1.0.0.tar.gz (944.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|