Mopidy extension for scrobbling played tracks to Last.fm
This extension requires a free user account at Last.fm.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-Scrobbler
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
The extension is enabled by default when it is installed. You just need to add your Last.fm username and password to your Mopidy configuration file, typically found at ~/.config/mopidy/mopidy.conf:
[scrobbler] username = alice password = secret
The following configuration values are available:
- scrobbler/enabled: If the scrobbler extension should be enabled or not.
- scrobbler/username: Your Last.fm username.
- scrobbler/password: Your Last.fm password.
- Updated extension API to match Mopidy 0.18.
- Moved extension out of the main Mopidy project.
- Added test suite.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Mopidy_Scrobbler-1.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (6.1 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Jan 20, 2014|
|Mopidy-Scrobbler-1.1.0.tar.gz (9.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Jan 20, 2014|