SomaFM extension for Mopidy
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-SomaFM
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
The extension is enabled by default when installed and does not require any configuration.
The extension requires that the Mopidy-Stream extension is enabled. It is bundled with Mopidy and enabled by default, so it will be available unless you’ve explicitly disabled it.
If you want to disable the extension, add the following to your Mopidy configuration file:
[somafm] enabled = false
- Require Mopidy >= 0.18
- Add proxy support for downloading SomaFM content
- #1: handle ‘requests’ exceptions
- Use builtin Mopidy’s .pls support
- Internal code cleanup
- PLS files are downloaded to local temp directory
- Implement library::lookup to allow adding tracks from playlist uri
- Update Licence information
- Initial release
- Create SomaFM extension for Mopidy