SomaFM extension for Mopidy
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-SomaFM
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
The extension requires that the Mopidy-Stream extension is enabled. It is bundled with Mopidy and enabled by default, so it will be available unless you’ve explicitly disabled it.
You may change prefered quality and encoding in your Mopidy configuration file:
[somafm] encoding = aac quality = highest
- encoding must be either aac or mp3
- quality must be one of highest, fast, slow, firewall
SomaFM do not provide every possible combinaison of encoding and quality.
In example, on the date of 2014/03/15, mp3 + highest gives only 3 playlists while aac + highest gives 14 and mp3 + fast gives 29.
- #10: Remove playlists provider
- Directly show PLS in browser
- Add precision about ‘quality’ and ‘encoding’ couple
- Fix doc typo
- #5: Select prefered quality and format from config
- Add tests and Travis-CI support
- Add browse support for LibraryController
- #3: Correct wrong subclassing
- Require Mopidy >= 0.18
- Add proxy support for downloading SomaFM content
- #1: handle ‘requests’ exceptions
- Use builtin Mopidy’s .pls support
- Internal code cleanup
- PLS files are downloaded to local temp directory
- Implement library::lookup to allow adding tracks from playlist uri
- Update Licence information
- Initial release
- Create SomaFM extension for Mopidy