SomaFM extension for Mopidy
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-SomaFM
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
The extension requires that the Mopidy-Stream extension is enabled. It is bundled with Mopidy and enabled by default, so it will be available unless you’ve explicitly disabled it.
You may change prefered quality and encoding in your Mopidy configuration file:
[somafm] encoding = aac quality = highest
- encoding must be either aac, mp3 or aacp
- quality must be one of highest, fast, slow, firewall
SomaFM does not provide every possible combination of encoding and quality.
For example, as of 2015/06/03, mp3 + highest gives only 3 playlists while aac + highest gives 15 and mp3 + fast gives 30.
Some combinations are incompatible and will give zero playlist: aacp + highest and aac + fast.
- Use httpclient helper from Mopidy >= 1.1
- #20: Replace HTTP with HTTPS for channels.xml
- #11: Add Low Bitrate encoding (aacp)
- #10: Remove playlists provider
- Directly show PLS in browser
- Add precision about ‘quality’ and ‘encoding’ couple
- Fix doc typo
- #5: Select prefered quality and format from config
- Add tests and Travis-CI support
- Add browse support for LibraryController
- #3: Correct wrong subclassing
- Require Mopidy >= 0.18
- Add proxy support for downloading SomaFM content
- #1: handle ‘requests’ exceptions
- Use builtin Mopidy’s .pls support
- Internal code cleanup
- PLS files are downloaded to local temp directory
- Implement library::lookup to allow adding tracks from playlist uri
- Update Licence information
- Initial release
- Create SomaFM extension for Mopidy
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy-SomaFM-1.0.0.tar.gz (7.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|