SoundCloud extension for Mopidy
Debian/Ubuntu/Raspbian: Install the mopidy-soundcloud package from apt.mopidy.com:
sudo apt-get install mopidy-soundcloud
Arch Linux: Install the mopidy-soundcloud package from AUR:
sudo yaourt -S mopidy-soundcloud
OS X: Install the mopidy-soundcloud package from the mopidy/mopidy Homebrew tap:
brew install mopidy-soundcloud
Else: Install the dependencies listed above yourself, and then install the package from PyPI:
pip install Mopidy-SoundCloud
If you’re having trouble with audio playback from SoundCloud, make sure you have the “ugly” plugin set from GStreamer installed for MP3 support. The package is typically named gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly or similar, depending on OS and distribution. The package isn’t a strict requirement for Mopidy’s core, so you may be missing it.
- Handle HTTP connection errors without a response. (PR #61)
- Ignore tracks without an URI. (Related to mopidy#1340, PR #62)
- Fix Unicode escape sequences in SoundCloud search queries by encoding as UTF-8. (Fixes #42, PR #55)
- Require Mopidy >= 1.0.
- Update to work with new playback API in Mopidy 1.0.
- Update to work with new backend search API in Mopidy 1.0.
- Add support for new explore api
- Add support for adding track by url
- Fix search parsing
- Support for adding playlists from liked section
- Fix for track parsing and empty artists field
- Add support for playing music from groups
- Update Soundcloud API endpoint
- Properly escape unsafe chars in URIs.
Deprecated explore and explore_pages config values.
Extension is now using Mopidy’s virtual filesystem to expose music from your SoundCloud account instead of fake playlists. See the “Browse” or “Files” option in your MPD client.
In the virtual file system you can browse:
- The “Stream” with tracks from the users you follow.
- All “Explore” sections.
- Your followers and their shared tracks.
- Your liked tracks.
- Your sets.
Add search support.
Add support for looking up music by SoundCloud URLs through searching for the URL as a file name.
- Updated extension and backend APIs to match Mopidy 0.18.
- Use proper logger namespaced to mopidy_soundcloud instead of mopidy.
- Fix wrong use of raise when the SoundCloud API doesn’t respond as expected.
- Don’t cache the user request.
- Require Requests >= 2.0. (Fixes #3)
- Require Mopidy >= 0.14.
- Fix crash when SoundCloud returns 404 on track lookup. (Fixes #7)
- Add some tests.
- Import code from old repo.
- Handle authentication errors without crashing. (Fixes #3 and #4)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|Mopidy_SoundCloud-2.0.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py2.py3||Wheel||Jan 3, 2016|
|Mopidy-SoundCloud-2.0.2.tar.gz (58.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jan 3, 2016|