SoundCloud extension for Mopidy
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-SoundCloud
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
If you’re having trouble with audio playback from SoundCloud, make sure you have the “ugly” plugin set from GStreamer installed for MP3 support. The package is typically named gstreamer0.10-plugins-ugly or similar, depending on OS and distribution. The package isn’t a strict requirement for Mopidy’s core, so you may be missing it.
- Add support for playing music from groups
- Update Soundcloud API endpoint
- Properly escape unsafe chars in URIs.
Deprecated explore and explore_pages config values.
Extension is now using Mopidy’s virtual filesystem to expose music from your SoundCloud account instead of fake playlists. See the “Browse” or “Files” option in your MPD client.
In the virtual file system you can browse:
- The “Stream” with tracks from the users you follow.
- All “Explore” sections.
- Your followers and their shared tracks.
- Your liked tracks.
- Your sets.
Add search support.
Add support for looking up music by SoundCloud URLs through searching for the URL as a file name.
- Updated extension and backend APIs to match Mopidy 0.18.
- Use proper logger namespaced to mopidy_soundcloud instead of mopidy.
- Fix wrong use of raise when the SoundCloud API doesn’t respond as expected.
- Don’t cache the user request.
- Require Requests >= 2.0. (Fixes #3)
- Require Mopidy >= 0.14.
- Fix crash when SoundCloud returns 404 on track lookup. (Fixes #7)
- Add some tests.
- Import code from old repo.
- Handle authentication errors without crashing. (Fixes #3 and #4)
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy_SoundCloud-1.2.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Mopidy-SoundCloud-1.2.3.tar.gz (10.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Mopidy_SoundCloud-1.2.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl