Mopidy extension for providing the browse feature of Spotify
Uses the Tunigo API, which is also what Spotify itself uses. Note that the API is not documented or officially released, so it may change at any time.
- Mopidy >= 0.19.0. The music server that Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo extends.
- Mopidy-Spotify >= 1.2.0. The Mopidy extension for playing music from Spotify.
- Python-Tunigo. A library for accessing the Tunigo API.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
The following configuration values are available:
- spotify_tunigo/enabled: If the Spotify-Tunigo extension should be enabled or not.
- spotify_tunigo/region: The region to fetch playlists and releases for. Either “all” or a two letter country code. Defaults to “all”.
- spotify_tunigo/cache_time: The amount of seconds to cache the results from the API. A value of 0 will disable the cache. Defaults to 3600.
- Update dependencies
- Fix flake8 errors, unused imports and docs syntax
- Test config options
- Move Tunigo API into a separate library
- Add option to specify cache time
- List top tracks and sub genres in each genre
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo-0.2.1.tar.gz (8.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Mopidy-Spotify-Tunigo-0.2.1.tar.gz