Subsonic extension for Mopidy
A Subsonic backend for Mopidy using py-sonic.
Install the latest release from PyPI by running:
python3 -m pip install Mopidy-Subidy
Install the development version directly from this repo by running:
python3 -m pip install https://github.com/Prior99/mopidy-subidy/archive/master.zip
See https://mopidy.com/ext/subidy/ for alternative installation methods.
Before starting Mopidy, you must add configuration for Mopidy-Subidy to your Mopidy configuration file:
[subidy] url=https://path.to/your/subsonic/server username=subsonic_username password=your_secret_password
In addition, the following optional configuration values are supported:
- enabled – Defaults to true. Set to false to disable the extension.
- legacy_auth – Defaults to false. Setting to true may solve some connection errors.
- api_version – Defaults to 1.14.0, which is the version used by Subsonic 6.2.
State of this plugin
The following things are supported:
- Browsing all artists/albums/tracks
- Searching for any terms
- Browsing, creating, editing and deleting playlists
- Searching explicitly for one of: artists, albums, tracks
The following things are not supported:
- Subsonic’s smart playlists
- Searching for a combination of filters (artist and album, artist and track, etc.)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy_Subidy-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (11.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Subidy-1.0.0.tar.gz (11.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Mopidy_Subidy-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl