Tidal music service integration
Tidal music service integration.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-Tidal or pip3 install Mopidy-Tidal
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
Before starting Mopidy, you must add configuration for Mopidy-Tidal to your Mopidy configuration file:
[tidal] enabled = true username = YOUR_TIDAL_USERNAME password = YOUR_TIDAL_PASSWORD quality = LOSSLESS
Quality can be set to LOSSLESS, HIGH or LOW. Lossless quality (FLAC) requires Tidal HiFi Subscription. For High and Low quality be sure to have installed gstreamer bad-plugins, for eg:
sudo apt-get install gstreamer1.0-plugins-bad
This is mandatory to be able to play m4a streams.
- fixed python 3 compatibility issues
- Change dependency tidalapi4mopidy back to tidalapi (thanks to stevedenman)
- added support browsing of favourite tracks, moods, genres and playlists (thanks to SERVCUBED)
- implemented get_images method
- updated tidal’s api key
- playlist support (read-only)
- implemented artists lookup
- high and low quality streams should now work correctly
- cache search results (to be improved in next releases)
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy_Tidal-0.2.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl (17.2 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Mopidy_Tidal-0.2.3-py3.8.egg (30.1 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 3.8||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Tidal-0.2.3.tar.gz (13.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Mopidy_Tidal-0.2.3-py2.py3-none-any.whl