Tidal music service integration
Tidal music service integration.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-Tidal
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
Before starting Mopidy, you must add configuration for Mopidy-Tidal to your Mopidy configuration file:
[tidal] enabled = true username = YOUR_TIDAL_USERNAME password = YOUR_TIDAL_PASSWORD quality = LOSSLESS
Quality can be set to LOSSLESS, HIGH or LOW. Lossless quality (FLAC) requires Tidal HiFi Subscription. For High and Low quality be sure to have installed gstreamer bad-plugins, for eg:
sudo pacman -S gstreamer0.10-bad-plugins
This is mandatory to be able to play m4a streams.
- implemented get_images method
- updated tidal’s api key
- playlist support (read-only)
- implemented artists lookup
- high and low quality streams should now work correctly
- cache search results (to be improved in next releases)
- Initial release.