Mopidy extension to show info on a display and control from it
Extension for displaying track info and controlling Mopidy from a touch screen using PyGame/SDL.
- Mopidy >= 0.18
- Pykka >= 1.1
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-Touchscreen
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
Before starting Mopidy, you must add configuration for Mopidy-Touchscreen to your Mopidy configuration file:
[touchscreen] enabled = true screen_width = 320 screen_height = 240 cursor = True fullscreen = False cache_dir = $XDG_CACHE_DIR/mopidy/touchscreen
The following configuration values are available:
- touchscreen/enabled: If the Touchscreen extension should be enabled or not.
- touchscreen/screen_width: The width of the resolution you want to use in pixels.
- touchscreen/screen_height: The width of the resolution you want to use in pixels.
- touchscreen/cursor: If the mouse cursor should be shown. (If you use a touchscreen it should be false)
- touchscreen/fullscreen: If you want to be shown as a window or in fullscreen.
- touchscreen/screen_width: The folder to be used as cache. Defaults to $XDG_CACHE_DIR/mopidy/touchscreen, which usually means ~/.cache/mopidy/spotify
- See track info (track name, album, artist, cover image)
- Seek Track
- Change volume
- Next/Previous track
- Menu (exit mopidy, restart…)
- Shuffle on/off
- Repeat one/on/off
- Playback list and song selection
- Use keyboard or GPIO buttons instead of touchscreen
- First working version
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mopidy-Touchscreen-0.2.0.tar.gz (17.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|