Mopidy extension for playing music from TuneIn
Acknowledgement and thanks to Marius Wyss for his original version of this extension and Brian Hornsby’s XBMC plugin that was based on.
This product uses TuneIn but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by TuneIn. TuneIn is the registered trade mark of TuneIn Inc.
Install by running:
python3 -m pip install Mopidy-TuneIn
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
- Some radio streams may require additional audio plugins. These can be found in the gstreamer plugin packages for your system. For Mopidy v3.0.0 and later, these might include:
- The following functionality is not yet implemented:
- Playback of podcasts/shows.
- User login and access to saved stations.
You can add configuration for Mopidy-TuneIn to your Mopidy configuration file but it’s not required:
[tunein] timeout = 5000
The following configuration values are available:
- tunein/enabled: If the TuneIn extension should be enabled or not. Defaults to true.
- tunein/filter: Limit the search results. station, program or leave blank to disable filtering. Defaults to blank.
- tunein/timeout: Milliseconds before giving up waiting for results. Defaults to 5000.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for Mopidy_TuneIn-1.1.0-py3-none-any.whl