Mopidy extension for editing settings in a webinterface
Mopidy extension for editing settings in a webinterface. Used by Pi MusicBox, but also usable for personal installations or other projects, since MusicBox-only settings are hidden automatically.
Install by running:
pip install Mopidy-WebSettings
Or, if available, install the Debian/Ubuntu package from apt.mopidy.com.
Before starting Mopidy, you can add configuration for Mopidy-WebSettings to your Mopidy configuration file:
[websettings] enabled = true musicbox = false config_file = /etc/mopidy/mopidy.conf
Make sure the config file is writable by the user under which mopidy is running! And make sure the http extension is working. Go to the ip or url of your mopidy computer and add /settings (e.g. http://musicbox.local/settings or http://192.168.1.10:6680/settings )
For now, the settings are only applied after a reboot, which this extension will try to do. If it doesn’t work, a (manual) restart of mopidy is needed.
- Small fix for passwords not updated well
- AudioAddict added (by Nilicule)
- Passwords mask same size as password
- Added YouTube and local support (on or off)
- Enabled YouTube, SomaFM, Local, Internetarchive, Podcast by default when not in ini-file (the default of the extensions)
- Settings for enabling streaming services shairport and upmpdcli (for MusicBox only)
- Writing the config is more reliable
- Better layout
- Fixes for writing ini file
- Fixed missing template files in dist
- Fixed template
- Reboot after settings are updated (if mopidy instance has the permission to do that, like on musicbox)
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Mopidy_WebSettings-0.1.4.2-py2.py3-none-any.whl (14.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||2.7||Mar 26, 2015|
|Mopidy-WebSettings-0.1.4.2.tar.gz (15.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 26, 2015|