A small package that makes gifes outof mp4 clips
This is a python libary that will makes a .gif animation out of a .mp4 video. It also uses Pillow to reduce the size of the file.
- Go into Cmd/Terminal
- And now for installing of the package you will need pip(preferred installer program). PIP is normaly installed when you install python. so it's a few different commands it might be depending on if it's in path or not. Try the following one or more of them will proberbly work:
- Py -m pip install Mp4ToGif
- Python -m pip install Mp4ToGif
- Python3 -m pip install Mp4ToGif
- pip install Mp4ToGif
You have now fully installed Mp4ToGif
How to use it
It's two methods to run it.
- Go into Cmd/Terminal and type py/python/python3 -m Mp4ToGif and the path to your .mp4 file.
- Make a .py file and import Mp4ToGif and type Mp4ToGif.gif( PATH TO MP4 FILE ).
Your .Gif file will appear in the current directory as the .mp4's filename.
- Version 0.0.1 was testing becuse i had never uploaded a pypi package before.
- Version 0.0.2 was alos testing becuse i had never updated a pypi package before.
- Version 0.0.3 was the first version of the real program and i fixed so that you could run it from another .py program.
- Version 0.0.4 I deleted the package Mp4ToGif and i basicly changed the name of the package i also updated the README.md on github and the description.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Mp4ToGif-0.0.1-py3-none-any.whl (3.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size Mp4ToGif-0.0.1.tar.gz (2.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|