Special MultiMapping objects used in Zope.
MultiMapping provides special objects used in some Zope2 internals like ZRDB.
- Add support for Python 3.7.
- Add __contains__ support.
- Remove the Python 2-only C extension.
- Add support for Python 3.6, drop support for Python 2.6.
- Update compatibility to Python 3.4/3.5.
- Add a pure-Python implementation used for Python 3 and Pypy.
- Rewrote tests as unit tests.
- Released as separate package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for MultiMapping-4.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl