Web application GUI toolkit
A web application GUI toolkit.
License and Copyright
Copyright (C) 2012 Vaadin Ltd.
Copyright (C) 2012 Richard Lincoln
Muntjac is available under the terms of the Apache Software License, version 2.0.
- Changed to Apache Software License, Version 2.0.
- Added ColorPicker, CodeMirror, Canvas and GoogleMaps add-ons.
- Added InMemorySession and FileSession with faster pickle protocol.
- Implemented transient attributes and optimised JSON escaping.
- Catching 1Mb memcache limit errors in session middleware.
- Fixed date formatting and currency parsing in sampler.
- Fixed infinite loop in handleVariableBurst().
- Added GAE Appstats to configuration.
- cron.yaml added to clean up GAE sessions.
- Catching UnknownLocaleError exceptions from Babel.
- Quick start section removed from README and added to the home page.
- Added links to GAE mirror on home page for demo apps.
- Added try/except to session getter to handle unpickling errors.
- Removed trademarked Vaadin favicon.
- Added file modification notices to source files in accordance with Vaadin’s Apache license version 2.0.
- First public release of Muntjac.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Muntjac-1.1.2-py2.7.egg (6.5 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7|
|Muntjac-1.1.2.tar.gz (4.5 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|