A new user interface for Plone
This package implements a new user interface for Plone. The design goals for this user interface are:
- support a single form toolkit well instead of multiple toolkits reasonably well. The chosen form toolkit is z3c.form.
- Do not store application configuration in the ZODB, but use simple .ini-style textfiles.
- One Zope - one site. No support for multiple sites in a single instance.
- Use tiles everywhere. No viewlets, portlets or other concepts.
- Only support one way to create pages: browser views. CMF skins are explicitly not supported.
- Minimal markup, move complexity to standard and documented CSS.
Although the name of this package may suggest otherwise there is little relation between this package and the old NuPlone plone theme.
- Revert IE 11 CSS fix, has unintented consequences.
- Update a translation in IT
- CSS fix for IE 11.
1.4.0 - January 9, 2014
- Add an API to the analytics tile to trigger extra (virtual) page views.
- Change analyatics tile to send the authentication status (anonymous or authenticated instead of the users login name.
1.3.9 - January 3, 2014
- Add prototype page for osha library page.
1.3.8 - December 19, 2013
- Fix comaptibility with Chameleon 1.14.
- New translation: Maltese (MT)
1.3.7 - December 12, 2013
- New translations: Italian (IT) and Icelandic (IS)
- Fixed issue with file browse button
- Setup accordian for prototype settings page.
1.3.6 - October 7, 2013
- Modify internal buildout to use the latets buildout and Pillow releases.
- Remove stray space in readonly-attribute for named file widgets. This caused IE to treat all file widgets as read-only.
1.3.5 - July 5, 2013
- Changed 2 strings in the Greek translation [pyailor]
1.3.4 - July 3, 2013
- Enable ‘depends’ form directive also for schema extended fields. [jcbrand]
1.3.3 - April 23, 2013
- Added translation to Hungarian [pysailor]
- Textual corrections for Lithuanian [pysailor]
1.3.2 - April 4, 2013
- Add standard makefile to manage builds and cleanup buildout configuration.
- Fix editing of fields using object widgets: their data was not correctly extracted due to a missing hidden form field.
1.3.1 - March 6, 2013
- Fix a syntax error in template for the select form widget.
1.3 - February 14, 2013
- Prevent the Paste action from being show in places where paste was not allowed.
- Stop the portlet sidebar from jumping from left to right on page lods.
- Tighten lxml dependency to make sure security improvements in its html cleaner are included.
- Update form markup to add an error class on labels for fields with errors.
- Add new translations: Finnish and Lithuanian
1.2 - December 7, 2012
- Rewrite code to handle links in rich text fields. This fixes ticket ticket 56.
- Add new translation: Bulgarian, Flemish, Catalan, Latvian and Portugese.
- Update htmllaundry to 2.0.
- Update TinyMCE to version 3.5.6.
- Configure HTML cleanup code to strip data: attributes.
1.1 - December 20, 2011
- Allow anonymous users to switch the current language as well. This fixes Euphorie ticket 27,
1.0.1 - December 9, 2011
- Update package metadata. [wichert]
- Fix MANIFEST so tiny_mce is included in the distribution. [wichert]
1.0 - December 8, 2011
- Add support for Plone 4.1 and Chameleon 2.x. [wichert]
- Register screen-ie6.css as zrt-resource. [jcbrand]
- New Spanish, Czech, Slovenian translations [thomas_w]
- Refactored infoPanels on z3cforms to fix alignment issues. [jcbrand]
- Don’t capitalize questions and legends. [jcbrand]
- Add css class to enable secondary InfoPanels (per field). [jcbrand]
- Two newlines TinyMCE bug fixed (Github issue #1) [jcbrand]
1.0rc8 - May 17, 2011
- Correct htmllaundry dependency. [wichert]
- Correct location of toolbar CSS. [wichert]
1.0rc7 - April 26, 2011
- Exclude prototype from all distribution forms; the symlinked files confuse distutils too much. [wichert]
- Add MANIFEST.in and restructure symlinks for css/javacsript files to guarantee all files are included in eggs. [wichert]
1.0rc6 - April 21, 2011
- Re-release rc5 as rc6 to fixup error in source control tagging. [wichert]
1.0rc5 - April 21, 2011
- Prefer Title method to get the current title for the title of the delete confirmation page. [wichert]
- Do not put a <p> element in an <object>; IE9 will move it outside the object element, thus resulting in leftovers even when using the object->iframe conversion. [wichert]
- Enable the iframe workaround for IE 9 as well. [wichert]
- Add support for status messages containing markup. [jcbrand]
- Bugfix. Prevent clicking on the “Actions” site menu action if it doesn’t have a URL to go to. [jcbrand]
1.0rc4 - Febuary 1, 2011
- Paper brown bag: fix initialisation of rich text editor in forms. This broke in 1.0rc3 as a part of the tooltip changes. [wichert]
1.0rc3 - January 25, 2011
- Upgrade to jQuery 1.4.4 and jQuery UI 1.8.9. [wichert]
- Do form-related markup transforms earlier so positioning of tooltips from global transforms works correctly. [wichert]
1.0rc2 - Janary 11, 2011
- Fix TinyMCE: making text bold or italic works again. [wichert]
- Expose date/time format methods from the Tools view directly as well for use in python code. [wichert]
1.0rc1 - December 7, 2010
- zope.i18n is not capable of rendering pre-1900 dates. To prevent site errors detect this and return an textual error instead. [wichert]
- Do not load the TinyMCE linesfield plugin. It is not needed, and it triggered a symlink handling bug in setuptools/distutils. [wichert]
- Fix transparent background for sitemenu in IE7. [wichert]
- Refactor positioning of form tooltips. [wichert]
- Update to jQuery 1.4.3 and jQuery UI 1.8.6. [wichert]
1.0b4 - October 6, 2010
- Update IE8 styling. [cornae]
1.0b3 - October 5, 2010
- Correct font reference for IE6 and IE7. [wichert]
- Update form field dependency checker to deal with z3c.form’s madness of always using :list for checkbox field names. [wichert]
1.0b2 - September 29, 2010
- Form CSS improvements. [cornae]
1.0b1 - September 23, 2010
- Modify site menu to generate the contents of the actions menu in code. This makes it easier to extend the menu using a derived class. [wichert]
- Make the email address and name of the contact person where emails are send to configurable via appconfig. [wichert]
- Move dfn elements for tooltips outside label elements to make sure we can handle click events for them. Otherwise browsers pretend the click was targeted to the input element inside the label. [cornae, wichert]
1.0a2 - September 9, 2010
1.0a1 - August 31, 2010
- First release. [wichert, cornae]