An ObjectListView is a wrapper around the wx.ListCtrl that makes the list control easier to use
An ObjectListView is a wrapper around the wx.ListCtrl that makes the list control easier to use. It also provides some useful extra functionality.
- Automatically transforms a collection of model objects into a fully functional wx.ListCtrl.
- Automatically sorts rows.
- Easily edit the cell values.
- Supports all ListCtrl views (report, list, large and small icons).
- Columns can be fixed-width, have a minimum and/or maximum width, or be space-filling
- Displays a “list is empty” message when the list is empty (obviously).
- Supports checkboxes in any column.
- Supports alternate rows background colors.
- Supports custom formatting of rows .
- Supports searching (by typing) on any column, even on massive lists.
- Supports custom sorting
- Supports filtering and batched updates
- The FastObjectListView version can build a list of 10,000 objects in less than 0.1 seconds.
- The VirtualObjectListView version supports millions of rows through ListCtrl’s virtual mode.
- The GroupListView version supports arranging rows into collapsible groups.
- Effortlessly produce professional-looking reports using a ListCtrlPrinter.
Seriously, after using an ObjectListView, you will never go back to using a plain wx.ListCtrl.
- Python 2.7+
- wxPython 2.8+