OPY (was PYO) - Obfuscator for Python, string obfuscation added
The famous Phaistos Disc from Crete, obfuscation unbroken after thousands of years.
Opy will obfuscate your extensive, real world, multi module Python source code for free! And YOU choose per project what to obfuscate and what not, by editting the config file:
Downloads moved to https://pypi.python.org/pypi/Opy
- Shebang and encoding lines are handled properly
- Unicode and raw strings are handled properly
- Underscore at the start of a name will be preserved in obfuscation
- Names are obfuscated as hard to read sequences of 1’s and l’s
- String literals can be obfuscated, this is reversible but poses an extra barrier
- Comments and string literals can be exempted from obfuscation by inserting a special marker
- Several bug fixes
- Name changed from Pyo to Opy
This license governs use of the accompanying software (“Software”), and your use of the Software constitutes acceptance of this license.
You may use the Software for any commercial or noncommercial purpose, including distributing derivative works.
In return, it is required that you agree:
- Not to remove any copyright or other notices from the Software.
- That if you distribute the Software in source code form you do so only under this license (i.e. you must include a complete copy of this license with your distribution in a plain text file named QQuickLicence.txt), and if you distribute the Software solely in object form you only do so under a license that complies with this license.
- That the Software comes “as is”, with no warranties. None whatsoever. This means no express, implied or statutory warranty, including without limitation, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty of title or non-infringement. Also, you must pass this disclaimer on whenever you distribute the Software or derivative works.
- That neither Geatec Engineering nor any contributor to the Software will be liable for any of those types of damages known as indirect, special, consequential, or incidental related to the Software or this license, to the maximum extent the law permits, no matter what legal theory it’s based on. Also, you must pass this limitation of liability on whenever you distribute the Software or derivative works.
- That you will not use or cause usage of the Software in safety-critical situations under any circumstances.
- That if you sue anyone over patents that you think may apply to the Software for a person’s use of the Software, your license to the Software ends automatically.
- That your rights under this License end automatically if you breach it in any way.
- That all rights not expressly granted to you in this license are reserved.