Orange Textable add-on for Orange data mining software package.
Orange Textable is an add-on for Orange data mining software package. It enables users to build data tables on the basis of text data, by means of a flexible and intuitive interface. Look at the following example to see it in typical action.
Orange Textable offers in particular the following features:
- text data import from keyboard, files, or urls
- systematic recoding
- segmentation and annotation of various text units
- extract and exploit XML-encoded annotations
- automatic, random, and arbitrary selection of unit subsets
- unit context examination using concordance and collocation tables
- frequency and complexity measures
- recoded text data and table export
Documentation is found at:
Textable was designed and implemented by LangTech Sarl on behalf of the department of language and information sciences (SLI) at the University of Lausanne (see Credits and How to cite Orange Textable).
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Orange_Textable-1.4.2-py2.6.egg (306.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.6||Mar 31, 2014|
|Orange_Textable-1.4.2-py2.7.egg (305.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Egg||2.7||Mar 31, 2014|
|Orange-Textable-1.4.2.tar.gz (4.3 MB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Mar 31, 2014|
|Orange-Textable-1.4.2.win32.exe (368.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Windows Installer||any||Mar 31, 2014|