Django application to manage PO files for project translations
PO Projects is a PO file management factory.
Have a clean and ergonomic frontend to manage PO files for webapp projects and enable a REST API to deploy PO files into webapp projects.
- View to create new project from a PO/POT file;
- View to create new project translation and edit them;
- View to export project translations as PO files;
- View to export an archive (zip/tarball) of all translations as PO files (and their compiled MO files) from a project;
- Manage fuzzy mode, python formatting and plurals for translations;
- Form to import a catalog file (PO) to update a project’s catalog;
- Nice frontend with Foundation;
- Permission restriction;
- Restricted API access with djangorestframework to get PO files or global project archive from external tools (like PO-Projects-client) ?
Actually there is only support for translation catalogs made for Python apps, with gettext module, Babel or Django.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PO-Projects-0.8.3.tar.gz (63.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|