Collaborative Spotify Music Streamer
Partify is a social music collaboration project aimed at allowing multiple users to collectively play music streamed from Spotify. Partify relies on Mopidy to perform the music streaming and provides a web interface on top of Mopidy.
Partify depends on the following projects:
- Python (2.6+)
- Flask, a python microframework for web development
- Flask-WTF, a Flask extension for WTForms supporpt
- Flask-SQLAlchemy, a Flask extension for SQLAlchemy support
- SQLAlchemy, a SQL abstraction framework
- Tornado (recommended), a fast Python web server
- Testify (optional), to run the unit tests
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Partify-0.3.tar.gz (335.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|