A pluggable command-line frontend, including commands to setup package file layouts
This is a pluggable command-line tool.
It includes some built-in features;
- Create file layouts for packages. For instance, paste create --template=basic_package MyPackage will create a setuptools-ready file layout.
- Serving up web applications, with configuration based on paste.deploy.
The latest version is available in a Subversion repository.
Changes in 1.1
- Added a warn_returncode option to Command.run_command, and make ensure_file use this for its svn command.
- If the svn command-line program isn’t working for you, commands that use ensure_file will continue to work but just with a warning.
- Removed copyright notice that was accidentally included in new packages created by paster create
- Allow variable assignments at the end of paster serve, like paster serve http_port=80; then you can use %(http_port)s in your config files (requires up-to-date Paste Deploy).
- Allow a package_dir variable so that you can put your package into subdirectories of the base directory (e.g., src/)
- Changes to the twisted.web2 wrapper (from pythy).
- Warn when you run paster setup-app and no modules are listed in top_level.txt (which can happen with a newly checked out project).
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.1-py2.4.egg (178.2 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.4||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.1.tar.gz (81.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|