A pluggable command-line frontend, including commands to setup package file layouts
This is a pluggable command-line tool.
It includes some built-in features;
- Create file layouts for packages. For instance, paste create --template=basic_package MyPackage will create a setuptools-ready file layout.
- Serving up web applications, with configuration based on paste.deploy.
The latest version is available in a Subversion repository.
Changes in 1.3.1
- Fix related to Python 2.5 (when there are errors creating files, you could get infinite recursion under Python 2.5).
- Use subprocess module in paster serve command. Added --monitor option which will restart the server if it exits.
- The exe command now does % substitution in keys (e.g., pid_file=%(here)s/paste.pid).
- Some import problems with Cheetah should be improved.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.3.1-py2.4.egg (207.2 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.4||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.3.1.tar.gz (106.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|