A pluggable command-line frontend, including commands to setup package file layouts
This is a pluggable command-line tool.
It includes some built-in features;
- Create file layouts for packages. For instance, paste create --template=basic_package MyPackage will create a setuptools-ready file layout.
- Serving up web applications, with configuration based on paste.deploy.
The latest version is available in a Subversion repository.
Changes in 1.3.3
- Fixed problem with paster serve on Windows. Also on Windows, fixed issue with executables with spaces in their names (this case requires the win32all module).
- You can use +dot+ in your project template filenames, specifically so that you can use leading dots in the filename. Usually leading dots cause the file to be ignored. So if you want to have new projects contain a .cvsignore file, you can put a +dot+cvsignore file in your template.
- Relatedly, +plus+ has been added so you can include pluses.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.3.3-py2.4.egg (207.9 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.4||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.3.3.tar.gz (107.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|