A pluggable command-line frontend, including commands to setup package file layouts
This is a pluggable command-line tool.
It includes some built-in features;
- Create file layouts for packages. For instance, paste create --template=basic_package MyPackage will create a setuptools-ready file layout.
- Serving up web applications, with configuration based on paste.deploy.
The latest version is available in a Subversion repository.
Changes in 1.3.6
- CherryPy wsgiserver updated to the 3.0.2 release’s
- paster no longer hides pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound error messages describing the target project’s requirements. Aids the somewhat confusing “did you run setup.py develop?” message when it had already been ran, but since then had a requirement added that wasn’t installed.
- Logging configuration is now read from the config file during paster setup-app.
- Custom Formatters and Handlers (Handlers outside of the logging module) are now supported in logging configuration files.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.3.6-py2.4.egg (218.9 kB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.4||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.3.6.tar.gz (114.1 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|