A pluggable command-line frontend, including commands to setup package file layouts
This is a pluggable command-line tool.
It includes some built-in features;
- Create file layouts for packages. For instance, paste create --template=basic_package MyPackage will create a setuptools-ready file layout.
- Serving up web applications, with configuration based on paste.deploy.
The latest version is available in a Subversion repository.
For the latest changes see the news file.
Changes in 1.6.3
- Fixes for paste.script.filemaker
- A setuptools egg_info.writers entry point is now provided that’s responsible for writing paster_plugins.txt for projects that define a new paster_plugins setup() keyword. paster_plugins.txt will still be created for new projects that need it and lack a paster_plugins setup() keyword, but this is deprecated. Projects defining paster_plugins in setup() should also define a setup_requires setup() keyword including PasteScript.
- An egg_plugins variable (a list of strings based off the Templates classes’ egg_plugins variables) is now available to paster create templates for the new paster_plugins setup() keyword.
- PasteScript is no longer included in egg_plugins/paster_plugins.txt by default.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.6.3.tar.gz (120.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|