A pluggable command-line frontend, including commands to setup package file layouts
This is a pluggable command-line tool.
It includes some built-in features;
- Create file layouts for packages. For instance, paste create --template=basic_package MyPackage will create a setuptools-ready file layout.
- Serving up web applications, with configuration based on paste.deploy.
The latest version is available in a Subversion repository.
For the latest changes see the news file.
Changes in 1.7
- _template_dir now takes a tuple argument, which should be the package name, and the relative location to the package of its template directory. pkg_resources will then be used to load make the templates rather than raw file access making it zip-safe.
- CherryPy wsgiserver updated to the 3.1.0 release’s.
- Support Python 2.6.
- Added experimental support for a quicker paster serve –reload for Jython.
- Non-Python files in paste/script/templates/ causes an error on 2.6; renamed directory to avoid this.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size PasteScript-1.7.tar.gz (125.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|