PoProofRead, a po and podiff file proofreader
PoProofRead is a simple application for fast and easy proofreading and commenting of po and podiff files.
PoProofRead is made for the task of reviewing and commenting on the contents of po or podiff files. It does this by allowing the user to easily:
- Move through the parts of the file with a single keypress
- Start writing a comment without any activation of editing
- Save the current state of the proofreading work
- Output only the parts of the file that there are comments to
- Switch below of inline commenting for each individual part
PoProofRead can be installed with pip from from PyPI with the command:
pip install poproofread
In order to install poproofread with pip on an ubuntu system, a set of system packaged will need to be installed. This can be achieved with the command:
sudo apt install libgirepository1.0-dev gcc libcairo2-dev pkg-config python3-dev gir1.2-gtk-3.0
PoProofRead is released under the GNU GPL version 3 license.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for PoProofRead-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl