Use YouTube and Google Video on a Plone Site.
Table of Contents
Products.ATGoogleVideo was initially developed as part of a project to create a system for Newspaper Workflow Automation based on the requirements of the Mexican newspaper La Jornada and on the IPTC News Architecture .
This product has been tested with versions 3 and 4 of Plone.
This product could not be possible without the work of the following people:
- Martin Aspeli for his RichDocument: Creating content types the Plone 2.1 way tutorial
- Andy McKay for his book and his tutorial on Testing and Development Practices
- David Convent for his DIY Plone Style product
To enable this product,on a buildout based installation:
Edit your buildout.cfg and add Products.ATGoogleVideo to the list of eggs to install:
[buildout] ... eggs = Products.ATGoogleVideo
After updating the configuration you need to run the ‘’bin/buildout’’, which will take care of updating your system.
Go to the ‘Site Setup’ page in the Plone interface and click on the ‘Add/Remove Products’ link.
Choose the product (check its checkbox) and click the ‘Install’ button.
Uninstall – This can be done from the same management screen, but only if you installed it from the quick installer.
Note: You may have to empty your browser cache and save your resource registries in order to see the effects of the product installation.
- Héctor Velarde (email@example.com)
- Érico Andrei (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enzo Cesanelli (email@example.com)
- Dirceu Pereira Tiegs
- Yiorgis Gozadinos (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Mikel Larreategi (email@example.com)
- Thiago Hiromi
- Gustavo Lepri (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Development sponsored in part by Demos, Desarrollo de Medios and Simples Consultoria.
- autoPlay must be off by default (issue #4241) [hvelarde]
- Tests were refactored to use plone.app.testing [hvelarde]
- Added development buildout [hvelarde]
- Fixed documentation and package history [hvelarde]
- Fixed package declaration and distribution information [hvelarde]
- Remove unused sc-releaser.cfg file [erico_andrei]
- Updated to run in Plone 4 [lepri]
- Adding zcml autoinclude [erico_andrei]
- Added field dimensions [thiromi]
- Added field video transcription [thiromi]
- Filled some blank msgids at brazilian portuguese [thiromi]
- Removed BOM from README.txt that was causing formatting errors [thiromi]
- Added method getRemoteUrl (Thanks to everton137) [erico_andrei]
- Instead of using product_type (typo?), use portal_type [erico_andrei]
- Explicitly set portal_type ATGoogleVideo class as archetype_tool still use it… [erico_andrei]
- Auto-play should not be required [erico_andrei]
- First egg release of Products.ATGoogleVideo [erico_andrei]
- Code clean up [hvelarde]
- Added default add content permission [hvelarde]
- GenericSetup-based installation [hvelarde]
- Plone 3.0 compatibility [hvelarde]
- Test suite was enhanced to include interface tests [hvelarde]
- Use zope3-style interfaces to mark ATGoogleVideo [erral]
- Added Greek translation [ggozad]
- Script rename to avoid conflicts with ATOdeoAudio [dirceu]
- Fixed ticket #369: AttributeError: kupu_library_tool [hvelarde]
- Fixed ticket #387: Unauthorized: Do not have permissions to remove this object [hvelarde]
- Fixed ticket #388: Internet Explorer can not open the Internet site… Operation Aborted [hvelarde]
- Fixed some issues with auto start of videos [hvelarde]
- Deprecated template googlevideo_folder_summary_view was removed [hvelarde]
- Smart Folder for videos is no longer added at installation time [hvelarde]
- Enhanced accessibility by using Unobtrusive Flash Objects [hvelarde]
- Test suite was enhanced to include uninstall tests [hvelarde]
- Code clean up [hvelarde]
- Added Italian translation [noiza]
- ATContentTypes is now the base of ATGoogleVideo [hvelarde]
- Unused fields from ATGoogleVideo were removed from content definition [hvelarde]
- Support for YouTube videos was implemented in page templates at view time using heuristics [hvelarde]
- Fixed ticket #354: Failure in test testPortalFactorySetup [hvelarde]
- Google Video is integrated in Kupu as linkable [hvelarde]
- Unit test was improved and is fully functional now [hvelarde]
- Added Spanish translation [hvelarde]
- LinguaPlone support was tested [hvelarde]
- Use of googlevideo_folder_summary_view is deprecated in favor of folder_summary_view [hvelarde]
- Added POT files to allow i18n [hvelarde]
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation [erico_andrei]
- Added image field to content type [hvelarde]
- Fixed ticket #293: video is not renamed [hvelarde]
- Fixed ticket #303: image associated with video is not shown [hvelarde]
- Fixed ticket #304: properties tab is not shown in Google Video [hvelarde]
- Fixed ticket #305: AttributeError: getImageCaption [hvelarde]
- Fixed ticket #307: Description field is on properties form instead of edit form [hvelarde]
- Added googlevideo_folder_summary_view as default view for Smart Folder [hvelarde]
- portlet_recent_google_video is now portlet_recent_google_videos and will be used only in googlevideo_view [hvelarde]
- Added small unit test [hvelarde]
- Videos are named with their title [hvelarde]
- Added Smart Folder to display all videos in site [hvelarde]
- Added portlet to display recently published videos [hvelarde]
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.ATGoogleVideo-0.9.1.tar.gz (42.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for Products.ATGoogleVideo-0.9.1.tar.gz