ATReferenceBrowserWidget is reference widget for Archetypes.
ATReferenceBrowserWidget is an add-on to Archtetypes. It adds a new reference widget that allows you to search or browse the portal when creating references. This new widget inherits from the standard reference widget so you can use all it’s properties.
This package is now deprecated and superseded by archetypes.referencebrowserwidget. You can learn more about the new package at http://pypi.python.org/pypi/archetypes.referencebrowserwidget.
3.0 - 2010-07-18
- No changes.
3.0a1 - 2009-10-11
- Superseded the other changes by obsoleting the package in favor of archetypes.referencebrowserwidget. http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9258 [tom_gross]
- Avoid acquiring portal_properties and call it via a proper API. [hannosch]
- Made the reference browser work with and require Plone 4. [hannosch]
- Declare package dependencies. [hannosch]
- Let breadcrumbs respect navigation root. This fixes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/9373. [tom_gross]
2.0.4 - December 29, 2008
- The new property ‘startup_directory_method’ was used without guard. Since old instances in a migrated db wouldn’t have this property, this would effectively block editing of nearly all ATContentTypes objects in an upgraded db. Fixes reopened http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/8347. [smcmahon]
- Fixed catalog search call, it should get the query as keywords, not a dict. This makes ATRBW work with collective.solr. [fschulze]
2.0.3 - August 18, 2008
2.0.2 - July 4, 2008
- Re-enabling ‘Remove reference’ button so that in multiValue=False mode there’s a way to actually unset a singly chosen reference. This was a feature regression introduced in Plone 3.0.x and until some other UI paradigm emerges, this should be there. This isn’t a problem in multiValue mode, as the checkbox UI allows the disabling of any individual referenced objects. This fixes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/6950. [andrewb]
- Remove bogus leading whitespace. [wichert]
- Added new property ‘startup_directory_method’. It defines a method that, if available at the instance, will be used to obtain the path of the startup directory. [rsantos]
- Inserted references were not checked by default on Internet Explorer 7. This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7936. [hannosch]
- Added new property ‘hide_inaccessible’. When set, it changes the widget behaviour in view mode so that it hides all the items from the list of references for which a user do not have the View permission (instead of presenting the user with the login screen). In case of any problems please contact me via email@example.com. [triquetra]
2.0.1 - September 10, 2007
- Added a reference_edit macro to the referencebrowser.pt template and call it from the edit macro. This makes it reusable by other widgets. [deo]
2.0 - August 9, 2007
- No changes. [hannosch]
2.0rc1 - July 9, 2007
- Changed an invalid div tag inside a ul to a li tag in referencebrowser.pt. [hannosch]
- Small i18n markup correction. [hannosch]
2.0b4 - May 5, 2007
- Removed five:registerPackage as it is causing problems in ZEO environments. [hannosch]
2.0b3 - May 1, 2007
- Death to tabindexes! [limi]
- Use getToolByName to get the portal_properties tool [wichert]
- ATReferenceBrowserWidget now uses checkboxes for displaying the selection (instead of a selection field). [jvloothuis]
- Removed unused and wrong types_param definition throwing errors in some configurations. (There is no mandatory “allowed_types” attribute on field definitions you can rely on.) If this line was good for anything, please re-add it in a failsafe version. [deichi]
2.0b2 - March 23, 2007
- Replaced all getToolByName calls with getUtility. [hannosch]
2.0b1 - March 5, 2007
- Converted to a regular Python package in the Products namespace. [hannosch]
- Removed lots of BBB code. We require Archetypes 1.5 now. [hannosch]
- Replaced renderAllTheStylesheets with new content provider for inclusion of the CSS files. [fschulze]
- Add an option to show all results immediately. [alecm]
1.7.1 - January 16, 2006
- No longer show all search results by default when allow_browse is off because it can be very very slow. [alecm]
- Undid the fix for #5996, because it broke basic functionality. [ajung]
1.7 - December 13, 2006
- Now the popup also works for multiselect archetypes fields with the id content (see comments in referencebrowser_setReference). http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5996 [fRiSi]
- The widget now tries to sort references on their order attribute which only exists for orderablereferencefield references. (therefore the tal:on-error). This solves http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5995 but could be relaced by a condition such as widget/isOrderable as proposed in #5995. [fRiSi]
- Fixed simple TAL markup bug which prevented show_review_state from working. This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5924. [hannosch]
1.6 - November 4, 2006
- listFolderContents requires ‘List folder contents’ which isn’t always available, avoid unauthorized errors in these cases by returning . This makes the popup marginally less efficient for some combinations of widget parameters. [alecm]
- added ‘restrict_browsing_to_startup_directory’ property [ajung]
1.5 - September 8, 2006
- Fixed incorrect i18n markup. [hannosch]
- Fixed unclickable back and close links in the popup view in IE. This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5491. [hannosch]
- Corrected two little XHTML conformance issues. [hannosch]
- Fixed some import locations for AT 1.5 compatibility. [hannosch]
- added ‘history_length’ property [ajung]
1.4 - June 1, 2006
- Added ‘only_for_review_states’ property. [ajung]
- Added support for (optional) ‘additionalReferenceInfo’ method that can be used to add additional information for referencable items. [ajung]
1.3 - May 15, 2006
- Removed empty and unused i18n folder. [hannosch]
- Allow empty queries if there are some other constrains provided and allow_browse is false. This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5181. [hannosch]
- Changed call to here.folderlistingFolderContents() back to here.listFolderContents() because this method is not available on the Plone Site object. (so Home did no longer work) [fRiSi]
- Refactored the breadcrumb area to not use REQUEST[‘PARENTS’] anymore and added i18n support (RTL and translation for ‘Home’). REQUEST[‘PARENTS’] was evil because if did not work out for sites that that switch the skin by url and manipulate SiteRoot [fRiSi]
- Added ‘image_portal_types’ and ‘image_method’ properties. This allows you to specify a list of image portal types that are display inside the popup widget as images using the ‘image_method’ (e.g. to show images to be referenced as thumbnails) [ajung]
- Added ‘show_review_state’ property [ajung]
- Extended functionality of startup_directory property [spamsch]
- Added ‘allow_sorting’ property to order to allow reordering of multiValued ReferenceFields. [ajung]
- Added ‘show_path’ property [ajung]
- Added a slot for overriding the ‘at_url’ path to the object, so that the widget can be used in scenarios where the path to the relevant object isn’t so obvious (in Fate for example). [alecm]
- skins/…/referencebrowser_popup.pt: Changed call to ‘here.listFolderContents()’ to ‘here.folderlistingFolderContents()’ in order to avoid requiring the ‘List folder contents’ permission on the folder to be browsed. [raphael]
- Made compatible with CMF 2.0 (CMF <= 1.4) isn’t supported anymore [hannosch]
- Added handler for the popup.
- Removed duplicate color definition in popup window.
- Converted templates to own i18n domain [hannosch]
- Fixed an allowed_types_method handling bug [alecm]
- fieldName may not be the same as field.getName() due to the way BaseObject.widget() works. This strangeness is used to make Topics/Criteria work, but makes ATRBW unusable in criteria. Now it works. [alecm]
- Fixed allowed_types handling so that it respects allowed_types_method, and fixed the method handling. [alecm]
- Fixed some base_query brokenness when allow_browse is enabled. [alecm]
- Added i18n infrastructure. [hannosch, naro]
- Added support for CSSRegistry.
- Added property (search_catalog) to allow querying of alternate catalogs (e.g. CMFMember’s member_catalog). [alecm]
- Added message in the popup when adding items in multi-select mode. [limi]
- Fixed a bug that occured when setting references on objects located in the portal root. [alecm]
- Added base_query property which takes a dictionary or method that returns a dictionary containing a catalog query to use as a filter (most useful with allow_browse disabled). All portal_type restrictions use this mechanism now which allows for proper use of the field property allowed_types_method to make the types restrictions dynamic. [alecm]
- Fixed problem with portal_factory.
- Fixed problem with startup_directory.
- Removed automatic install of the demo type.
- Added startup_directory patch. [optilude]
0.2 - September 9, 2004
- Added batched view.
- Fixed a problem with multiValued.
- Added view link that opens the object in a new browser window so you can check if that’s the object you are looking for.
- Removed possibility to link to the object itself.
- Made the popup window a bit wider and higher.
- Modified the ‘close window’ link. Now sits next to the ‘back’ link.
- Added startup_directory property for the widget to force another startup folder in the portal for the popup window.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.ATReferenceBrowserWidget-3.0.zip (24.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for Products.ATReferenceBrowserWidget-3.0.zip