Core components of Zope Content Management Framework
This product declares the key framework services for the Zope Content Management Framework (CMF).
- fiveactionstool: fix typo in a method name that isn’t even used in the CMF or Plone.
- test fixture: Fix failng tests with GenericSetup > 1.3 by explicitly loading GS’ meta.zcml during setup.
- completed devolution from monolithic CMF package into its component products that are distributed as eggs from PyPI.
- exportimport.content: Add simple guard against import failures when the “.objects” file contains empty lines. (https://bugs.launchpad.net/zope-cmf/+bug/176328)
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- Updated to the 0.3 release of five.localsitemanager.
- Events: Fixed some handleContentishEvent issues. Moved _clearLocalRolesAfterClone code to separate handler that is triggered before indexing and also for folders. Made sure notifyModified is not called if objects are just moved.
- PortalObject: Added setSite to getSiteManager for old instances. This fixes migrations from Plone 2.1 to 3.0.
- FSImage: Supply class-level defaults for ‘alt’, ‘height’, and ‘width’, to avoid acquiring objects with the same names. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/507)
- Testing: Derive test layers from ZopeLite layer if available.
- PortalObject: Fixed a bug in the site manager creation code, which would assign the __parent__ pointer to the Aq-wrapper and not the actual object.
- Fixed all componentregistry.xml files to use plain object paths and strip and slashes. GenericSetup does only support registering objects which are in the site root.
- PortalFolder: Enabled ‘Components’ ZMI tab. This GenericSetup tab allows to inspect and edit component registrations.
- First egg release. For changes up through this release, please see the overall “CMF changelog”, http://svn.zope.org/CMF/tags/2.1.0/CHANGES.txt?rev=78713&view=markup
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.4
- Remove antique usage of marker attributes in favor of interfaces, leaving BBB behind for places potentially affecting third-party code. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/440)
- Add POST-only protections to security critical methods. http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2007-0240)
- exportimport.skins: Added the ability to remove whole skin selections using a GS profile. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/479)
- UndoTool: Fixed ‘listUndoableTransactionsFor’. The required ‘object’ argument is now respected. This doesn’t change the behavior as long as ‘object’ is the site root object.
- TypesTool: Corrected method signature of all_meta_types to have an interface keyword argument, as per the underlying OFS.ObjectManager interface declaration.
- SkinnableObjectManager: Changed the way skins are set up. Acquisition wrapping no longer triggers ‘setupCurrentSkin’. This is now done on publishing traversal after the BeforeTraverseEvent triggers ‘setSite’. This fix replaces a temporary hack introduced in 2.1.0-beta, making sure ISkinsTool is looked up after setting the site.
- CMFBTreeFolder: CMFBTreeFolders could not be used as the toplevel /Members container. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/441)
- TypesTool: Pass ‘object’ through to TypeInformation objects’ ‘listActions’. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/482)
- Removed extraneous “Cache” tab from FS-based skin objects. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/343)
- WorkflowTool: Using the ‘(Default)’ keyword for a type’s workflow chain will now reset any custom workflow chains for the type. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/475)
- SkinsTool: Use the property API to get the member specific skin, because direct attribute access won’t work with PAS based membership. (http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/5904)
- Allow customization from DirectoryViews to be redirected into alternate folders, and use manually-built clones. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/382)
- moved the Zope dependency to verson 2.10.2
- Tool lookup and registration is now done “the Zope 3 way” as utilities, see http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/docs/ToolsAreUtilities.stx?view=auto
- DirectoryView: Added ‘registerDirectory’ ZCML directive. Using the old registerDirectory method in __init__.py is now deprecated. See zcml.IRegisterDirectoryDirective for details.
- DirectoryView: Added support for non-product packages. This introduces new registry keys. Old registry keys stored in persistent DirectoryView objects are updated on the fly. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/467)
- setup handlers: Improved properties handler. It now works with properties using a default_charset other than UTF-8.
- MembershipTool: Fixed inconsistent behavior where member lookup would take all user folders up to the Zope root into account whereas member area creation would not.
- MembershipTool: when using an object without a __nonzero__ but with a __len__ (ala CMFBTreeFolder) as a member folder, the createMemberArea method would believe there was no members folder if the folder was empty, and so would fail (change “not membersfolder” to “membersfolder is not None”) .
- DynamicType: Fixed behaviour regarding default view. DynamicType was making it impossible to use a Zope3-style default view for CMF content types. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/459)
- utils: Marked ‘minimalpath’ and ‘expandpath’ as deprecated.
- Merged patches from Martin Aspeli to enable generating events before and after DCWorkflow transitions, and in the ‘notify’ methods of the workflow tool (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/461).
- moved the Zope dependency to version 2.10.1
- Fixed test breakage induced by use of Z3 pagetemplates in Zope 2.10+.
- browser views: Added some zope.formlib based forms.
- testing: Added test layers for setting up ZCML.
- WorkflowTool: Added the IConfigurableWorkflowTool interface. This change includes the new ‘getDefaultChain’ and ‘listChainOverrides’ methods and an improved ‘setChainForPortalTypes’ method. The import handler now supports the ‘remove’ attribute for removing overrides. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/457)
- CachingPolicyManager: Implemented the old OFS.Cache.CacheManager API. Now objects other than CMF content or CMF templates can have their caching headers set by the caching policy manager with the same fine-grained control. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/408)
- Added CMFCore.FSRestMethod: ReST equivalent of FSSTXMethod.
- FSSTXMethod: Modernized, added tests, made customization possible (now renders via ZPT by default, using ‘main_template’).
- CachingPolicyManager: Prevent firing of caching policies for templates (DTML or ZPT) that are rendered in-line (without a separate request) while rendering the requested content item’s view. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/456)
- skins: Changed encoding of translated portal_status_messages. Now getBrowserCharset is used to play nice with Five forms. Customized setRedirect and getMainGlobals scripts have to be updated.
- Profiles: All profiles are now registered by ZCML.
- ZClasses: Removed unmaintained support for ZClasses. Marked the ‘initializeBases*’ methods as deprecated.
- Content: Added IFactory utilities for all content classes. They are now used by default instead of the old constructor methods.
- Content: All content classes are now registered by ZCML. ContentInit is still used to register oldstyle constructors.
- setup handlers: Removed support for CMF 1.5 CMFSetup profiles.
- FactoryTypeInformation: Added support for Zope3 style factories. If the ‘product’ property of a type info instance is empty the ‘factory’ property is interpreted as an IFactory name.
- ActionInformation: don’t use a fixed set of properties for ActionInformation. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/232/)
- CatalogTool: Use current executable’s proxy roles, if any, in place of user’s roles when computing ‘allowedRolesAndUsers’ for a query. (http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/380)
- FSFile: Added registration for ‘txt’ extension.
- CMFCatalogAware: Added ‘handleObjectEvent’ subscriber. This replaces the deprecated ‘manage_afterAdd’, ‘manage_afterClone’ and ‘manage_beforeDelete’ hooks.
For a complete list of changes before version 2.1.0-alpha, see the HISTORY.txt file on the CMF-2.1 branch: http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/2.1/HISTORY.txt?view=auto
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size Products.CMFCore-2.1.2.tar.gz (263.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|