CMFDynamicViewFTI is a product for dynamic views in CMF.
CMFDynamicViewFTI is a product for dynamic views in CMF. The product contains an additional base class for types and a new factory type information (FTI).
The FTI contains two new properties for the default view method and supplementary view methods. The queryMethodID functionality used for alias lookups is enhanced to support a new keyword (dynamic view).
The BrowserDefaultMixin class adds some methods to classes. It is not required to make use of the basic features but it is recommend to subclass your types from the class to gain more functionality.
There are two event subscribers registered:
- unset default page if target no longer exists
- rename default page if target was renamed
Contributors please read the document Process for Plone core’s development
Sources are at the Plone code repository hosted at Github.
- Don’t instantiate browser view to check for existence. [malthe]
- Removed docstrings from some methods to avoid publishing them. From Products.PloneHotfix20160419. [maurits]
- Cleanup: PEP8 et al., security/zca via decorators, … [jensens]
- Removed CMFDefault dependency [tomgross]
- When a default object is used as layout for a container, if the default object is deleted or moved with cut and paste, reset the default_page property of the container. [gotcha]
- When a default object is used as layout for a container, if the default object is renamed (iow id is changed), fix the default_page property of the container. [gotcha]
- Ported tests to plone.app.testing [tomgross]
- Removed BBB interface.py module [tomgross]
- pep8ify [tomgross]
- Add i18n translation domain to the zcml to remove UserWarning.
- Add cmf.ModifyViewTemplate zcml permission for “Modify view template” [toutpt]
- Import from zope.browsermenu. [hannosch]
4.0.2 - 2011-03-28
- Revert the BrowserDefaultMixin.__browser_default__ change, it is unnecessary. Instead set the (Default) view alias to (dynamic view). [elro]
4.0.1 - 2011-03-28
- Provide BrowserDefaultMixin.__browser_default__ so subclasses do not have to provide their own. [elro]
- Fix BrowserDefaultMixin.__call__ (never normally used in vanilla Plone) to work with views. [elro]
- Avoid deprecation warning in Zope 2.13. [davisagli]
- Fixed test setup to work with ZCA-based GenericSetup profile registry. [davisagli]
4.0 - 2010-07-18
- No changes.
4.0b1 - 2009-12-27
- Removed BBB code for CMF prior to 1.6 and fixed import errors in tests. [hannosch]
4.0a1 - 2009-11-13
- Fixed dependency on zope.app.container for the IAdding interface. [hannosch]
- Don’t use
manage_page_macros anymore. [hannosch]
- Standardized the interface location to an interfaces module. [hannosch]
- Updated package metadata. [hannosch]
- Declared package dependencies and fixed deprecation warnings for use of Globals. [hannosch]
- Purged old Zope 2 Interface interfaces for Zope 2.12 compatibility. [elro]
3.0.3 - unreleased
- Adjusted deprecation warnings to point to Plone 4.0 instead of Plone 3.5 since we changed the version numbering again. [hannosch]
3.0.2 - 2008-03-26
- Made tests compatible with CMF 2.2. [hannosch]
3.0.1 - 2007-10-07
- Copied addWithPresettings.pt from GenericSetup 1.3 branch r79408. This fixes a startup error in buildouts caused by the move to an egg. [fschulze]
- Adding a Dynamic View FTI through ZMI is back. This closes https://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/6976 [glenfant]
- Removed migrate module, which didn’t work in CMF 2.1 anymore. Use GenericSetup profiles for handling portal types instead. This closes http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/6899. [hannosch]
3.0 - 2007-08-09
- No changes. [hannosch]
3.0rc1 - 2007-07-09
- Removed some BBB code. [hannosch]
- Removed five:registerPackage. [hannosch]
3.0b1 - 2007-05-01
- Updated some import locations. We require a minimum of Zope 2.10 now. [hannosch]
- Rename menus - turns out dotted names don’t really work with the ZCML magic that’s creating interfaces on the fly (it’s akin to having a variable name with a dot in it) [optilude]
- Use new displayviews menu to find view titles; rework Z3 view test to use a test zcml file. [mj]
2.1.2 - 2007-04-22
- Removed bogus test setup. All the stuff is done by the layer anyway. [stefan]
- Removed tests/runalltests.py and tests/framework.py. To run tests use Zope’s testrunner: ./bin/zopectl test –nowarn -s Products.CMFDynamicViewFTI [stefan]
2.1.1 - 2007-02-10
- Removed the view alias of index.html, as this would block uploading of files called index.html into folders. You can enable this in your own types if you want. [hannosch]
2.1.0 - 2006-09-08
- Implemented fallback to default view: If a selected view (i.e. template) does not exist, return the default view instead of - ultimately - NotFound. You can enable this option by setting the FTI’s new ‘default_view_fallback’ property to True. [stefan]
- Converted dummy test sample types to be extension profile based. This profile is only registered during test runs. [hannosch]
- Slightly adjusted the tests to new CTC version. [hannosch]
2.0.0 - 2006-05-15
- Merged z3-views-integration branch. [svincic]
- Making use of Zope 3 interfaces with proper reverse bridges. [optilude]
- Fix tests to pass if Five/Zope3 is installed. [hannosch]
1.0.4 - 2006-03-19
- Made ‘safe_callable’ truly safe by using ‘safe_hasattr’.
- Made tests use CMFTestCase. There is no Plone dependency whatsoever.
- Fixed a bug in getViewMethod. A present, but empty ‘layout’ attribute now also returns the default view instead of ‘’. Returning the empty string sends PortalContent.__call__() into a loop. [stefan]
1.0.3 - 2006-02-25
- Added conditional import for typeClasses to make the code CMF1.6 compatible while staying CMF1.5 backwards compatible. [hannosch]
1.0.2 - 2005-12-18
- Change getViewMethod’s ‘enforce_available’ argument to default to False instead of True. If someone goes to the trouble of either using python or adding a property to indicate a specific template as the default layout, we should let them. [rafrombrc]
1.0.1 - 2005-08-09
- Improved Plone 2.1 integration: getDefaultPage. Replace try/except with a better checking for Plone. Bonus: whitespaces cleanup. [deo]
- Stop Acquisition for default_page. [panjunyong]
1.0.0 - 2005-07-29
- Initial release.