This package provides support for external Python methods within a Zope 2 environment.
The External Method package provides support for external Python methods, exposing them as callable objects within a Zope 2 environment.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Add compatibility with Zope 4.
- Remove HelpSys support.
- Remove ZODB3 as direct dependency. Now we are able to use ZODB 4.0 and it is a dependency of Zope2 anyways
- Handle both func_code / __code__ and func_defaults / __defaults__.
- Released as separate package.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|Products.ExternalMethod-4.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (11.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2.py3||Oct 18, 2017|
|Products.ExternalMethod-4.0.tar.gz (10.9 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Oct 18, 2017|