FAQ - An AT contenttype for Plone
Project DescriptionRelease History Download Files
This product is a simple Faq content type for Plone. It provides the following features:
- Two new types, FaqFolder and FaqEntry. FaqFolder can contain FaqEntry and FaqFolder to create categories of questions.
- Questions are collapsable in the FaqEntry’s view to show or hide answers.
- A delay can be specified to marked recent questions as new (display of a small icon before titles).
You install it the usual way - Add the product to your buildout and install it via the Plone controlpanel
- Plone 4.0 or later (probably it works with Plone 3 but was not tested)
- for running the tests plone.app.testing is needed.
- Fixed variable name if faqfolder_view. [tom_gross
- Fixed “show/hide all” option. There was a conflict with jquery. [rristow]
- Test by travis [tom_gross]
- Added rolemap. Now Contributors can add FaqEntries and FaqFolders [cekk]
- Added Italian translation [cekk]
- Plone 4.3 compatibility [tom_gross]
- Fixed and simplified JS toggle code in folder view [tom_gross]
- Added local copy of the images that are deprecated in Plone [rristow]
- Show description of the Faq subfolders. [maurits]
- Added module alias to support older content locations [tom_gross]
- Added migrator for BTree based folder implementation [tom_gross]
- Added minimal tests [tom_gross]
- Nothing changed yet.
- FaqFolder and FaqEntry are ATCT based now [naro]
- replaced i18n directory with locales. Existing translations are preserved. [naro]
- i18n cleanup [naro]